Integrated Solution or Specialist Focus?
A true coaching partner will focus your mind on the important solutions to bring your personal design for life to fruition. You are invited to a 30 minute no obligation consultation call to get clearer on what you need. Please contact me on to find out more or read below for some food for thought on my solutions.
Your may want to accelerate professional development, create greater life satisfaction or a combination of the tow. I can boost you potential for success in three main solution areas. Examples of potential focus are given below.
- Leadership Coaching (aka Management & Executive Coaching). – Address the challenges of leading or managing others, cultivating your leadership brand, the dilemmas of profitability and team motivation, creating an organisational culture to attract top talent, strategy and business planning.
- Life Coaching – Securing a sustainable Work-Life-Balance, managing bad habits, creating new positive habits, stress management strategies, conflict management.
- Mindfulness Coaching – Sharpen inner focus to improve outer effectiveness when dealing with any priority area of work or life.
Definition of Coaching
Whilst each dimension of coaching has it’s own emphasis, they typically share a common goal.
“A collaborative solution-focused, results-orientated and systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of work performance, life experience, self-directed learning and personal growth of the coachee.”
Click here for a more detailed definition on the Association for Coaching website.
Benefits of Coaching
Life Coaching or Leadership Coaching can benefit people who may need some help unlocking their personal motivation or framing their personal and professional goals. A coach may also have a key role to play at a particular time in a person’s life. As we all know, life can be abundant with many good intentions and yet how to follow intentions through, can often remain a puzzle.
There are 3 critical steps to being very good at anything.
- Clarification of goals – Setting realistic goals which get you out of your comfort zone to generate the high quality energy that will bring your top performance for great results.
- Surfacing your value system – If you pick activities aligned to your values of what’s important you will keep happy to concentrate to the high standards required.
- Staying on track – When things get challenging, a friendly nudge from your coach will help you maintain your original enthusiasm or download and test out your thoughts and concerns.
Click here for a handy Infographic on the Benefits of Life Coaching.
If you seriously want (or need) to break free from your comfort zone, your history can get in the way if the person coaching you already has formed opinions about you. It may be challenging for people who believe they know you to see you in a fresh way. Conversely, you may find it challenging to break free from your habitual patterns of communication with them.
A personal coach who starts from a different context can offer objective perspectives on your progress as they have no split loyalties within your organisation or family 🙂
Aim of session
This session identifies the overall focus of your goals and your practical requirements.. If time allows, we can also work with a live issue that is on your mind.
This session should pin down what type of programme and approach will create and sustain a healthy level of dynamic transformation for you. There is no obligation to begin a programme at this stage. I encourage you to mull over if I would be a good fit for you. The latest neuroscience findings provide evidence for how important it is for there to be strong levels of trust in a coaching partnership. This is about gut feel, personal preference and personality fit. There in fact will be particular parts of your brain that are activated.
A little neuroscience for the curious
If you believe you can trust someone, you’ll know it and may even get an oxytocin quiver! There will be no pressure statements, text messages or emails from me after the consultation with statements like, “Trust me, I’m a great coach..” Its your very important decision and it shapes how effective the coaching can be. I’ll be taking care not to get your amydala agitated. If’ you’re used to high stress levels, this is one to ask me about!
How to prepare
It’s good if you could also share your awareness of the style of coaching that would work best for you: e.g. do you want it to be incisive and challenging, or encouraging and motivational? You may want to consider whether it’s time to get out of your comfort zone to examine and work with your blind spots or opt for a more gentle approach that builds confidence. Four main content areas are offered, have a think about whether you would like a narrow or broad focus say encompassing two or more of the Coaching Categories.
How many sessions?
Often three or more sessions are involved in defining and establishing a strong commitment to change. Then as new habits take shape, the coaching helps to reinforce the thoughts, feelings and actions to lay firm foundations for the new change. The number of actual sessions required depends on factors such as the complexity of the challenge, how quickly new insights emerge and the determination of the client to follow through. Clients often want to start with weekly or fortnightly sessions to begin with, and then as new habits take root the frequency is reduced to monthly or six monthly sessions
Integrated 3D Coaching
- Leadership & Management – Executives and professionals at all levels, influencers, movers and shakers, and those aspiring to lead others . For more information click here.
- Life – Work-life balance, advanced communication skills, creativity, conflict resolution, stress management and confidence building. For more information click here.
- Mindfulness – Practical tools to dial up focus and concentration, sharpen thinking, or manage stress/ anxiety/pain. By incorporating mindfulness into your daily activities you will find it possible to live life in 3D rather than with only one dimensional living For more information click here.
The Coaching Experience
A Success Inspired coaching partnership often begins by putting the spotlight on your natural source of INSPIRATION. This is so that you can connect wholeheartedly with a game plan that is right for you.
Our coaching work then triggers the mental readiness, clarity of thinking and focus essential for highly effective people to build momentum to reach their goals. Often the emphasis of the coaching work then goes on creating and building critical relationships to establish quick wins that will give you an early boost.
Progress against where you want to be is tracked at each session. However, goals are reframed if no longer relevant and we recognise there may be emergency topics that need immediate attention.
You should come away from each session recognising it was hard work, good fun and a very valuable use of time.