Executive coaching can benefit leaders, managers, executives and stakeholders within an organisation, offering clients an open and honest dialogue as they transition to a new general or senior management role.
We offer executive coaching session both in our Brighton office, and in London at the client’s office by arrangement.
Why seek out executive coaching?
Executive coaching clients can come to Success Inspired for a number of reasons. These include, but are in no way limited to:
- Help with transitioning into a new role.
- Managing team performance.
- Mentoring, dialogue and support for executives who are themselves coaching or mentoring others.
- Help with cultivating emotional intelligence and self-awareness, both within oneself and in relation to others.
- Helping to build strength and resilience to overcome professional difficulties.
- Team succession planning.
- Inspiring others.
Executive coaching can help both emerging and established leaders to balance both transactional (dealing with peers and colleagues) and transformational (personal change management) knowledge and skills.
The benefits of working with an executive coach
It’s often easy (and understandable) to try to measure the success of executive coaching through the metrics of profit and productivity. The benefits of working with an executive coach are often more personal and long-term. They will also depend on the objectives and level of focus that a client or mentee will bring to the process.
However, the overall benefits of working with an executive coach can be understood as follows.
- The benefit of continuous one-on-one attention.
- Access to new ways of thinking through continuous dialogue with an objective and curious outsider.
- Gaining self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Taking personal accountability for one’s own professional development.
- Just-in-time learning.
Executive coaching and mindfulness
Success Inspired works from the belief that mindfulness has a role to play in executive coaching and executive development.
Mindfulness can help to promote objective reflection and examination of our motivations and goals, in the hope of breaking free of harmful or outmoded habits.